World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide's ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Candidate must have valid employment authorization in the U.S. and must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future. This position is not open for non-immigrant visa sponsorship.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills and knowledge of core business software.
- Demonstrates skills in administration and time management.
- Demonstrates knowledge of report writing, presentation and plan development.
- Demonstrates proficiency in subcontract / procurement law.
- Demonstrates proficiency in construction terms and conditions
- Demonstrates proficiency in risk management.
- Demonstrates proficiency in total cost of ownership.
- Demonstrates proficiency in liquidated damages and bonds.
- Demonstrates proficiency in indemnification and warranties.
- Demonstrates proficiency in subcontractor qualifications.
- Demonstrates proficiency in subcontract formation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in subcontract negotiations.
- Demonstrates proficiency in performance management.
- Demonstrates proficiency in RFx development and execution.
- Demonstrates proficiency of sourcing strategy.
- Demonstrates proficiency of EPC Scopes of Work.
- Demonstrates proficiency of project execution.
- Demonstrates proficiency in SAP / Oracle.
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial analysis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of materials management.
- Demonstrates knowledge of logistics and transportation.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market intelligence.
- Demonstrates awareness of accounts payable.
- Take the lead in RFQ, change management, and meetings.
- With respect to performance management:
- Contribute to a positive work environment that fosters the success of a high performing Project Subcontracts team.
- Resolve issues related to Contract processes, escalating unresolved issues to the Director of Subcontracts.
- With respect to contracting of services:
- Work as part of the Project team in developing and forming
- Be involved in the preparation of Subcontract Strategy/Plan
- Be responsible for the issue of Request for Proposals (RFP) to approved bidders
- Solicit and ensure proper review of Request for Quote/Proposal (RFQ) package documents for completeness prior to issue.
- Record and follow-up of RFx clarifications and final award
- Receive and analyze proposals, negotiate and award subcontracts.
- Lead the project team in negotiation and selection of subcontractors through the subcontract formation process.
- Ensure contracts are in compliance with AL Golden Rules risk policies.
- Administer change process, ensuring that change requests and change orders are complete.
- Steward contract relationships.
- Ensure timely closeout of subcontract files
- Respond to subcontractor and project inquiries.
- Assist subcontract team in critical and expedited contract requirements, as necessary
- Master Degree in Supply Chain or Business
- 10+ years experience with contract processes
- 5+ years experience in construction contracting