Support all aspects of pre- award and potentially post-award subcontract management in the Federal Market, including teaming strategy, proposal reviews, and negotiation in a fast-paced business environment. Provide strategy, advice, counsel, and recommendations to internal staff and potential subcontractors on procurement issues. Assist with the identification and formulation of teaming strategies, negotiate teaming and nondisclosure agreements and develop subcontracting terms pre-award to facilitate accelerated awards based on customer requirements. Negotiate and ensure that vendor selection is consistent with company compliance requirements with respect to FAR Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements. Have knowledge and experience with Supply Chain Risk Management issues and can assist in developing enforcement mechanisms throughout the supply chain. Works closely with peers of other functions such as program management, engineering, sales, accounting, and contracts to ensure efficiency in the supply chain.
- Lead soliciting and evaluating of vendor bids or proposals through a competitive bidding process.
- Ensure supply base execution meets stakeholders' objectives for cost, schedule, and quality.
- Demonstrated experience in proposal development activities to include developing RFQs, analysis of responses, and recommendations to the executive leadership team.
- Participate in or lead subcontract management strategy development and implementation.
- Provide guidance on subcontract management matters to proposal personnel.
- Prepare and present internal and external subcontract management presentations.
- Direct subcontract development process
- Negotiate and develop any pre-award subcontracts to ensure compliance with government and CTL contracting policy prior to execution.
- Ensure proper handling of subcontracts, support documentation and related files.
- Participate in internal audits of the subcontracting process.
- Develop and modify internal procedures as required.
- Prepare subcontracting status reports.
- Develop flowdown matrices of all prime contract provisions and ensure compliance at the subcontract level; report deviations to the leadership and pricing teams to ensure risk management is accurately captured and reported.
- Participate as active member in make/buy decisions.
- Support Subcontract efforts during the capture and proposal stages
- Ensures achievement of business unit performance metrics as they relate to processing of subcontracts and past orders.
- 10+ years of supply chain, subcontract administrator experience.
- Experience with FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA, and subcontracting best practices.
- Previous career experience in federal government subcontracting.
- Experience working on Major IT and Professional Services proposal development.
- Requires excellent presentation skills to all management levels, both orally and written.
- Knowledge of contracting and procurement policies and procedures and how to apply them.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prioritizing multiple tasks, monitoring progress, and managing efforts in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working withothers in a multifunctional team.
- Experience working in an organization with a Certified Purchasing System.