RAND is seeking a Subcontract Administrator to be responsible for the creation, review, administration, and negotiation of procurements from vendors/suppliers related to federal and non-federal contracts. Procurements will be primarily service oriented. The Subcontract Administrator will work with otherexperienced personnel in a team environment. Assignments may expand over time to include assisting with special projects and various procurement related issues. Other related duties may be assigned.
- Prepare requests for proposals as needed.
- Generate procurement acquisitions based on federal regulations - FAR and uniform guidance.
- Generate procurement acquisitions based on non -federal requirements – Contract specific flow-down terms and conditions will apply.
- Negotiate procurements as necessary
- Maintain organized files to ensure an efficient method for document retrieval in an electronic file sharing environment.
- Knowledge of federal procurement regulations (FAR and Uniform Guidance)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Ability to present complex concepts/data with high level of clarity and impact to both internal and external clients
- Ability to problem solve to
- assist clients in articulation of unusual problems;
- lead client to new insights about key problems and opportunities;
- take action to ensure resolution of problems.
- Professional work ethics – Ability to interface with all levels of management and peers
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be organized, prioritize, work independently, and able to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Minimum: BA/BS or equivalent years of experience
Minimum experience: 6 years