We are looking for Subcontract Admin for our client in Germantown, MD
Job Title: Subcontract Admin
Job Location: Germantown, MD
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Perform subcontract administration, procurement, and pricing functions during the pre-award, award, and post-award phases of the procurement process. This includes correspondence, negotiations, subcontract generation, contract closeout, file maintenance, and interaction with multiple technical contract managers and external customers. Research, analyze, coordinate, develop and maintain documentation.
- Develop and produce subcontract documentation such as subcontracts agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications, and correspondence.
- Assist in coordinating, developing, and producing procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
- Assist in evaluating proposals and quotations, determining offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations.
- Maintain subcontract files, including monitoring and tracking subcontractor deliverables.
- Review and process purchase requisitions.
- Compile documentation to establish subcontract files.
- Conduct subcontract file reviews in support of Government audits.
- Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contractaudit/filing, and closeout process.
- Develop and maintain procurement files, including monitoring and tracking subcontractor deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and procurement.
- Ensure the management of subcontract file(s), including preparation and control of all modifications and correspondence. Ensure cost or price analysis is conducted and adequately documented.
- Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
- Maintain a filing system and be responsible for correspondence on contracts and procurement matters.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with subcontractors.
- Provide interpretation of contracts.
- Responsible for communication and correspondence to and from customers regarding subcontract matters.
- Review and process procurement requisitions.
- Review cost proposals, including analysis of solicitation requirements and proposal responses.
- Support small business subcontracting goals, assist in outreach efforts, review small business utilization compliance, and prepare required subcontracting performance reports.
- Possess knowledge of how subcontractor invoices are processed.
- Enter subcontracts into the Costpoint accounting system.
- Maintain suspense file for documents such as Requests for Quote (RFQs), subcontracts, and modifications.
- Close out subcontracts.