We are seeking a Study Director for our Molecular Imaging Department located in Mattawan, Michigan.
A Study Director is responsible for the overall planning and conduct of the non-clinical investigations in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines and contemporary scientific practice. The person in this role primarily concentrates on internal/external communications, scientific expertise, and regulatory compliance, as well as other essential functions, such as business development with a focus on customer service. The ultimate goal of the Study Director 2 is to operate effectively within the essential functions of the role, particularly with respect to client communication and scientific expertise, while developing and maintaining a viable client base.
The following are minimum qualifications related to the Study Director position:
- PhD in relevant field and 0-4 years of relevant experience; or
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in relevant field and 3 years as a Study Director.
- Experience will be considered between management and the candidate. Additional factors for consideration include but are not limited to: publications / presentations; continuing education credits; professional society memberships / positions (i.e., committees, education boards, etc.); certifications; showing good scientific judgment, and participation in company development projects.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer skills, commensurate with Essential Functions and including ability to learn a validated system.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.
- Ability to work under specific time constraints.