This ideal candidate will have a mix of ad tech know-how, analytical capabilities, and traditional advertising operations experience.
- Serve as primary Operations liaison with cross functional teams and with internal/external partners, to test, troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with creative assets, new products, and third-party technologies (Impression/click tracking, rich media, programmatic setup, viewability, in-demo and attribution).
- Interface with clients and internal teams regarding asset requirements and specifications and tech capabilities
- Execute, manage, and optimize cross promotional digital advertising campaigns (including video, rich media, display, native sponsorship), providing campaign results to internal stakeholders
- Act as primary Media Operations liaison for Competitive Gaming initiatives, including coordinating and troubleshooting with external partners
- Proactively monitor campaign performance and delivery status, escalate delivery and/or technical issues as necessary, and optimize campaigns to meet performance KPIs.
- Utilize extensive Excel knowledge and analytical skills to compile reporting on ad hoc basis, troubleshoot issues, and provide actionable insights in support overarching needs of the business.
- Gain full understanding of all tools critical to EA advertising operations, including but not limited to: DoubleClick’s suite of ad serving and campaign management products and associated third party and in-house technologies.
- Extensive familiarity with video, mobile app and rich media ad formats/technologies and 3rdparty vendors, programmatic setup and troubleshooting, as well as media industry trends.
- Work closely with Ad Product and Technical Project Management teams, to provide support for testing and integration of new ad products
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a busy environment
- Experience using ad serving platforms; DFP specific experience is highly desired. OMS and CRMexperiencepreferred.
- Mobile app ops experience and familiarity with mobile monetization strategies is highly desired.
- Experience with all forms of programmatic deals preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Attention to detail a MUST.
- Positive, team-player attitude. Willing to pitch in where needed, and work together with internal and external partners towards a common goal.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products