We are looking for a Structured Trade/Commodity/Project Finance expert to join our Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) Team. The Supply Chain Solutions Team specializes in structured working capital solutions around the physical commodity supply chain and related structured finance transactions. Typical transactions are physical cargo buy/sell transactions, inventory monetization transactions, prepayment for physical off-take and structured capex financing transactions.
- originate, structure and execute structured commodity transactions, primarily using Macquarie’s physical commodity platform. This includes understanding the accounting and balance sheet implications of structures, designing pitches for clients, designing and drafting term sheets, reviewing and negotiating transaction contracts and other, related technical work.
- build and maintain new client relationships
- contribute to thought leadership/idea creation in terms of new, innovative structures and solutions for clients
- manage internal stakeholders including Credit, Legal and Management to get transactions approved within the parameters set by Macquarie.
- 5-10 years work experience (not ridged)
- experience in one or more of: structured trade and commodity finance, commodity trading or commodity related technical accounting/audit or law.
- willing to travel around 20% of time
- hungry, motivated and able to work with reasonable autonomy
- ideally someone with some existing client network in the Americas.
Apply now Job no: CGM-937171