TLC Engineering for Architecture is a dynamic and growing National Engineering firm seeking a qualified Structural Engineer interested in working on a wide range of projects that include the structural design of mid-rise/high-rise commercial buildings.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Advanced design & Project Management experience on commercial buildings including Education, Airports, Hospitals, Hotels, etc.
- Assessment of structural integrity of buildings (Post tension, Pre Tension & Lateral Analysis).
- Design, interact with clients, attend kick off meetings, perform site visits, quality control and C/A.
- Working knowledge of local building codes.
- BS Architectural Engineering, or BS Civil Engineering, with Structural Emphasis.
- 6+ years experience in Structural design for commercial facilities including Hospitality, Municipal, and/or Healthcare market sectors.
- PE license preferred.
- Proficient in Revit.