Candidates should have experience in medium to large size projects such as office buildings, health care and research facility design, and tenant renovation work preferably in a consulting engineering firm environment.
• Provide direction, coordination, planning, and completion of engineering projects.
• Communicate with clients to understand project requirements.
• Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements.
• Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
• Manage project design and deliverables as was well as other design team members, supervise the work of engineers and modelers, and direct project staff in preparing contract documents such as drawings and specifications.
• Understand and track financial information related to the project.
• Degree (Master’s preferred) in structural engineering or related field.
• Strong technical skills.
• Working knowledge of current industry software, including SAP2000, ETABS, RAM, Risa3-D, PCA Software, Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• PE and/or SE license.
• 5-10 years of experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.