Industry: Staffing & Recruiting•
5 - 7 years
Posted 341 days ago
Job Number : 81864
Division : Engineering
Structural Engineer PE
Client is seeking a design engineer to work in a growing Structural Engineering Department. The preferredapplicant will be a licensed Professional Engineer and have the aptitude and passion to excel in the structural field of building design.
* Prepare structural construction drawings and supporting calculations for new and renovated buildings throughout the U.S.
* Assist junior engineers.
* Coordinate with all design disciplines.
* Contribute to the continued improvement of company standards, design tools, attitude and success
* Some travel may be required.
Minimum Experience And Skills Should Include
* 5-10 years’ experience
* License as a Professional Engineer is preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering; Master’s degree with structural emphasis is preferred
* Proficient in AutoCAD; Revit experience a plus
* Excellent proactive problem solving skills
* Strong computer, written and verbal communication and coordination skills
* Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
* Attention to detail and completeness