• Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems.
• Generation of three-dimensional analytical and Building Information Models using various software programs, such as AutoDesk REVIT, TEKLA, Rhino, Grasshopper, SAP, ETABS and others.
• Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
• Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
• Ability to independently coordinate and produce small to medium size sets of construction documents.
• Master’s preferred in structural or architectural engineering, or a related field.
• PE license required, SE license preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently on multiple projects at a time.
• Experience managing junior engineers to efficiently produce calculations and sketches.
• Ability to think “outside the box” to provide creative custom solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.