$90K — $120K + excellent benefits and relo assist if needed
We're looking for Structural Engineer with TS security clearance (or clearance ready) and is a certified Structural Engineer.
The primary function and purpose of this role will be to lead a team in performing research in structural engineering and numerical analysis and statistical methods on heavy civil infrastructure systems.
Must have or be able to get Top Secret security clearance within six months.
This role is based in the Raleigh-Durham area of NC with relo assist if needed.
· Perform Structural Engineering analysis of civil infrastructure
· Client-facing skills are essential
· Ability to multi-task, manage and engage with a wide range of clients and prospects throughout assigned range of responsibilities
· Communicate clearly with clients and colleagues both in writing and verbally
Requirements and other stuff:
· Master’s or PhD in Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Engineering Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related discipline
Professional Engineering (PE) required
· Structural Engineering (SE) required
· 5+ years’ experience with Structural Engineering analysis software (AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, SAFE, RISA or Navisworks preferred)
· Strong data analysis skills, and ability to organize and efficiently analyze large sets of data
· Familiar with CAD software including SolidWorks and NX is very desirable
· Knowledge of Python, iSight, or OptiSlang is a plus
· Requires Active DOD Top Secret Clearance or clearance ready
· Ability to give direction and training to the team
• $100K-$120K salary
• Excellent benefits
• Relocation assistance
A résumé is the best way to get this conversation started... fire away!
Valid through: 1/26/2021