Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 190 days ago
C&S Companies, operating for nearly 50 years, is a national design and construction firm with over 400 employees and growing. C&S Companies delivers critical infrastructure design, planning and construction services in aviation, civil/site infrastructure, construction and program management, construction/design-build, energy, environmental, facilities, architecture, planning, sustainability and transportation
Our headquarters is in Syracuse, NY with offices in New York State, California, Arizona, Ohio, Michigan, Florida and Pennsylvania.
At C&S Companies, we believe work environment, culture, and the opportunity to learn and grow are key elements when considering a new job. We are just the right size to provide the resources and support you need without the burdensome bureaucracy of a large corporate environment. To that end, we foster a family-friendly and supportive workplace; collaborative and employee-focused with an emphasis on quality, integrity, trust fun and accountability.
Check out our latest opportunity…you will be glad that you did! To learn more about C&S Companies please visit us at www.cscos.com
C&S is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join our friendly structural engineering team. Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience in the design of infrastructure including buildings and facilities. This position includes a heavy emphasis on structural design (new build and rehab). Additional project management background a plus.
You should possess a minimum of 8 years related experience including design of steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures. A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering is required; Registered Professional Engineer (PE) license highly desired.
Must be proficient with REVit and AutoCAD; experience with other tools such as Ram Elements, Tedds and Enercalc a plus.
This position can be based in our Syracuse, Rochester or Albany office. Relocation assistance available to qualified candidates. Minimal regional travel estimated at 15%.
• Minimum 8 years related experience including strong skills in structural design of steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures. Industry background in aviation, health care and/or municipal markets a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering is required; Registered Professional Engineer (PE) highly desired.
• Must be proficient with REVit and AutoCAD; experience with other tools such as Ram Elements, Tedds and Enercalc a plus.
• Ability to interact in a multidiscipline design team environment and interface with clients required.
• Should have some experience in construction administration and preparation of technical specifications.
• Familiarity with building codes and engineering design requirements.