Our client is a local, well-established and growing engineering firm that is looking for an enthusiastic Structural Engineer to be a valuable part of their firm. This a long-term, direct hire role with our client located in Portland, Oregon.
Here are a few benefits:
- 100% employer paid Health/Dental/Vision for employees
- Flexible Spending and Health Reimbursement Plans
- Generous Bonus Plan + 401K match + Profit Sharing
- Employer paid In-Service Trainings, Seminars, Professional Registrations, etc.
- Flexible Schedules
- Career growth opportunities
- CAD design, analysis, and engineering calculations
- Develop construction documents
- Work closely with clients and a multidisciplinary project team
- Organize engineering work with other disciplines, designers and drafters
- Work with client to determine need for special studies testing and/or inspections
- Make and document field observations from site visits
- Additional duties assigned depending on experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural and/or Civil Engineering with a Structural emphasis is required
- 2+ years of Structural Engineering Experience preferred
- EIT or PE preferred
- Construction knowledge is preferred
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Knowledge in drafting practices, CAD, engineering analysis, design layouts
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.