Structural Engineer-Civil Engineer in northern Iowa, entry level opportunity with a very strong company. Up to $60K plus bonus potential.
- Performing drafting tasks in the planning, design, construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities;
- Preparing construction documents and specifications;
- Coordinating with equipment, mechanical, and electrical drawings and work.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; Civil Engineering or related disciplines preferred.
- Entry level or more experience in civil engineering or structural engineering;
- Construction background knowledge and experiencepreferred;
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction of buildings;
- Proficient with Revit and CADKEY software;
- Strong skills in communication and presentations.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.