Searching for a Structural Engineer to create installation & fabrication drawings to meet applicable building codes and company standards. This position will involve designing structural supports and footings for wood, concrete, steel and masonry materials. This is a permanent position with very competitive pay and benefits.
- Performs structural analyses of proposals and designs structures to meet customer specifications and a variety of codes.
- Perform structural calculations and design foundations.
- Analyzes proposals and special designs to determine the proper selection of components. Prepares Bill Of Materials (BOM) based on customer specifications.
- Interacts with external consultants, plant and sales staff to provide technical support, ensure accurate product development and resolve installation problems.
- Estimates drafting requirements for projects and reviews completed drawings. Reviews final fabrication and installation drawings.
- Must have a BS degree in Civil engineering with a focus in Structural Engineering.
- Must have passed the EIT exam to be considered.
- You must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to pick up on new things quickly.