Less than 5 years
Posted 273 days ago
We need a structural engineer with design experience.
Position Title Structural Drafting Designer EIT - Modular Structures
Location Aumsville Oregon
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Execution and completion of a wide range of drafting projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
* Assist in design for new and existing Mobile/Modular Structures.
* Work with the design team on construction documents using Revit and AutoCAD.
* Stay up to date and current of all changes in codes and industry standards both at states and national levels.
* Coordinate with production department during construction on projects that include new construction, renovations, and retrofitting in all types of building structures.
* Consult with supervisor to screen assignments for unusual or difficult problems and selects appropriate methods and techniques to apply.
* Exercises judgment for engineering decisions for some aspects of design, but receives supervision and direct input on new aspects of assignments.
* Communicates with supervisor concerning progress or problems in an assigned task.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED;
* Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD Architecture is required.
* Strong communication and organization skills are required.
* Structural Design Engineer with 0 - 4years of structural Experience.
* Minimum educational qualifications with degree in Engineering from an accredited University. EIT required, and working toward PE.
* Ability to read and understand building codes, construction specifications and drawings is preferred.
* Skill in prioritizing, multi-tasking and time management.
* Construction field experience a plus.
Bottom line requirements, we need someone with:
1. Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD Architecture.
2. Structural Design experience.
3. Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited University.
4. EIT required, and working toward PE.
5. Understanding of building codes, construction specifications and drawings is preferred.