Position Description / Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Originate and check complex structural engineering deliverables, such as steel calculations,.
- Reviews and coordinates technical documents with/from other engineering disciplines,
- Manage specifically assigned project activities.
- Assist in constructability reviews.
- Support construction by dispositioning field change requests and nonconformance reports.
- Lead and/or participate in technical discussions with client, suppliers, construction, etc.
- US Citizenship.
- BS degree in structural/civil engineering from an accredited university or college, and six years progressive related experience.
- PE in Civil or related Engineering Registration.
- Ability to independently execute the detailed design of complex steel structures.
- Thorough knowledge and applicat