STV Incorporated currently has multiple openings in our Boston, MA office for various levels of Structural (Bridge) Engineer(s) for our Transportation & Infrastructure division.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- 0-15+ years of experience in design & analysis of new and existing bridges, including rehabilitation design, stations and transportationfacilities
- Construction document production, including drawings and specifications
- Candidate to perform various structural design tasks with an emphasis on bridge design and repair
- Bridge load ratings
- Review of shop drawings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (Master’s Degree preferred)
- MA PE License preferred for candidates with 5+ years of experience
- Successful completion of the FE Exam (EIT designation)
- Experience in use of Microstation, REVIT and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with structural analysis and design software, such as LARS, MDX, LeapBridge, STAAD, SAP2000, midas Civil.
- Experience in analysis and design of bridges, including rehabilitation design
- Experience in hands-on bridgeinspection
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.