Microsoft's Cloud business is experiencing explosive growth, and it is Azure's Capasity Supply Chain & Provisioning (CSCP) organization that is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth. CSCP's vision is to empower customers to achieve more by delivering Cloud Capacity Differentiated at Scale. Our mission is to deliver capacity for all cloud services predictably through intelligent systems driven by continuous learning and a world class organization. The organization is responsible for Microsoft's customer cloud promise of delivery on Elasticity and Scale at Optimal Cost and Speed. We deliver the core infrastructure and foundational technologies for Microsoft's over 200 online businesses including Bing, MSN, Office 365, Xbox Live, Skype, OneDrive, and the Microsoft Azure platform.Responsibilities:
- Scoping and delivering large projects
- Developing a collection of business and systems requirements, writing user stories, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between different teams to develop optimal solutions
Create product specifications, user scenarios, and preliminary concepts
- Work with stakeholders on gathering data requests and translating them into concrete requirements; partner with technical teams to deliver on those requirements
- Manage plans, schedule commitments, and ensure plans are integrated and aligned to overall organizational and business strategy
- Analyze, remove, and proactively prevent roadblocks across teams to meet quality standards, project milestones and business objects
- Iterate quickly and test new ideas - analyze results
- Work collaboratively across numerous teams and departments
- 8+ years of experience managing complex programs.
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and resolve blocking issues.
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion with critical thinking skills for prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Domain knowledge in Supply Chain processes, systems, and data with preference for high tech or cloud supply chain
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.