Our Modern Workplace consultants plays an important part in defining how Avanade’s clients shape and leverage digital business transformation opportunities. In this role you get to lend both thought and team leadership as well as tangible, executional value to our client base. This may be done through participating and/or leading collaborative workshops, research of technology, demographic, or industry trends, and/or running point on an engagement and owning the outcomes. You will get to be part of the Inter-dependence that results in Creation of digital transformation roadmaps, as well as associated business cases that earn our clients continued trust.
For context, Avanade’s work spans the full realm of digital’s potential: from digital marketing and content strategies, to new digital services and digital product conceptualization, through to the operations and technology re-engineering and governance needed to instill sustained innovation across our Fortune 500 clients. All levels of people within Avanade, are encouraged to learn, unlearn, and relearn with the changing needs of the client.
- Dependably leading the creation of a ‘Workplace of the Future’ within our clients, inclusive of all vertical industries
- You will get to creatively propose customized offerings as well as offerings that can be monetized from existing Assets
- Contribute to continued building of strong relationships with Accenture, Microsoft and other critical partners
- Participate, Influence and Shape deal structures and staffing on Digital Workplace Engagements
- Mentor more junior Advisory employees and contractors. Also requested that you participate in the interview process as we add more people to the growing Advisory practice
- Actively knowledge-share across Avanade and serve as internal evangelist for our value. Sharing is key in our culture!
- 8+ Years of experience with Business strategy and Operating Model design
- Enjoyment and experience participating/guiding Transformational and point solution delivery structuring, story-telling, with focus on Workplace
- Passion for and familiarity with Automation and AI solutions and their impact on Workplace of the future
- Highlight target areas for digital transformation e.g. customer experience, employee experience, operations, supply chain and IT
- Fluency in modern workplace technology platforms including Microsoft 365 services
- Using data to refine business outcomes over time, including benchmark incorporation
- Multi-disciplinary team leadership in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to travel to client engagements within the Region and possibility of North America travel
Preferred Educational Background:
College degreerequired. MBA, or relevant advanced degree a plus.
Accountabilities and Metrics:
- Modern Workplace business growth from your Strategy Consulting utilization and some “pull-through” revenue for follow-on design and implementation work (the traditional Avanade business).
- Span and depth of senior client relationships
- Quality of strategic output as evaluated by client satisfaction and internal peers(C-Sat)