- Ensure effectiveness of the HR operating model. Analyze data and perform diagnostic assessments to identify and assess complex problems and deliver sustainable solutions.
- Assist the Strategy & Operations Lead execute the most critical and high impact cross-functional projects
- Support inter-and-intra HR collaboration efforts to ensure alignment between strategy programs and operations.
- Work closely with Human Resources to generate and execute innovative solutions
- 6-8 years of experience in management consulting, business intelligence or in-house strategy; high-growth company experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a highly accredited university with strong academic performance.
- Explorer mindset. The ability to manage ambiguity, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Must be able to lay out data and analyses to tell a compelling story and advocate for solutions.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution. We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing both can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- HR Strategy experience preferred. Financial services experience not required
- Collaborative attitude. This person must be a team player.