A career within Operations Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations reimagine their operations through a strategic lens to turn complexity into a competitive advantage. Our focus is to help our clients create differentiating capabilities that drive competitive advantages by developing plans to navigate their challenges, seeing what's possible, and turning that into a reality. We assist our clients in transforming operations from the way they engage their customers to executing strategic programmes to achieve enterprise wide operational excellence.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to Operations, including people, process and technology changes and the following:
- Working experience across payer back office, specifically to drive growth across operations, IT and strategy engagements within;
- Working experience within domain areas that include: claims, enrollment, billing, membership, provider data, product management, and related functions;
- Working experience with either process level familiarity and/or familiarity with the technology solutions that enable these functions;
- Working experience with transaction lifecycles , Healthcare/Payer Services products;
- Working experience with domain area knowledge and specialization in claims, enrollment, billing, membership, provider data, product management, and related functions;
- Working experience with COTS platforms including TriZetto Facets/QNXT, HealthEdge, Oracle payer solution;
- Working experience with (ORMB), ida/Advantasure, DST or other comparable solutions;
- Working experience with Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes;
- Working experience with Operations and administration of Financial, Healthcare/Payer, Federal, Product and Services businesses;
- Working experience data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology;
- Working experience documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle;
- Working experience Trends of global organizations utilizing pragmatic approaches to achieve sustainable financial functions and operating models;
- Working experience with business intelligence and performance management software tools. and techniques of financial effectiveness strategies for healthcare service clients;
- Identifying, addressing and managing client needs related to building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions, utilizing PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflows, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.