Primary job responsibility is to lead the development and implementation of the retention marketing strategy and tactics.
- Develops project plans for key initiatives to achieve member retention goals
- Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, other business areas across/within segments to ensure that program processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
- Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project.
- Works with local markets to ensure that national programs meet local needs.
- Understands and applies marketing analytics to understand and mitigate the drivers of member dis-enrollments.
- Oversees all projects and /or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
- Influences change to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
- Prepares and leads presentations and meetings.
- Develops and implements new ideas that supports work/team.
- Identify gaps and recommends enhancements related to the members experience with Aetna based on broad view of the organization.
- Helps identify solutions to issues that negativity impact member experience.
7+ years related work experience.
3-7+ years of experience as a Medicare or Medicaid subject matter expert (SME) preferred
Proven ability to satisfy customers’ needs and develop alternatives to resolve issues.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Marketing/American Marketing Association is desired
Project Management/Six Sigma Certification: Yellow Belt is desired
Functional - Marketing/Promotional and collateral materials/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Strategy development/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Communications/4-6 Years
Technical - Development Experience/Windows/7-10 Years/Power User
General Business/Communicating for Impact/ADVANCED
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/ADVANCED
General Business/Managing Sales Relationships/ADVANCED
General Business/Maximizing Work Practices/ADVANCED
Leadership/Driving a Culture of Compliance/FOUNDATION
Position open to working from home