This position will provide strategy and market analysis support to both the Space and Intelligence Systems (SIS) senior leadership team and the individual Business Unit leaders. The role’s emphasis will be on bringing market, customer, competitive and technical insights to the business to intensify focus on NEW growth opportunities. The successful candidate will work effectively with senior business development leadership as well as program, technical and functional entities.
- Leading a portion of the SIS business through creation and implementation of a Strategic Growth Plan. Effectively managing the process across all business and functional elements of SIS to ensure the plan is tied to market and functional realities, and can lead to business success if successfully implemented.
- Development and analysis of different strategic options including a range of investment options and business models.
- Drive identification of new growth areas by bringing forward insightful analysis of new customers, capabilities, markets, programs/pursuits, ways to increase market share, and/or increased revenue per unit. Provide an independent and unique view to identify new growth options.
- Review and synthesize secondary research and/or conduct primary research to analyze changing market/industry dynamics, trends and solution gaps to help build a fact base to support business case and go-to-market strategy development for SIS business initiatives.
- Evaluate Harris addressability within desired target markets, and analyze the overall effect of trends that may have impact on SIS core business and growth initiatives.
- Research and disseminate intelligence related to all facets of the government/commercial/ international marketplace via analysis of budgets, competitive information, customer/prospect profiles, and provide in-depth competitive analysis to support both Marketing Strategy and Capture Strategy teams and leadership as needed.
- Master’s degree or higher and 20+ years of experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Excellent communicator, in written, and graphic form, proficient with MS Office tools.
- Ability to organize and present data to senior/executive management.
- Ability to support customer relationship management, decision mapping, competitive intelligence and customer assessments.
- Strong business and market analysis capabilities.
- A natural aptitude for strategic planning, financial analysis, and leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel on an as needed basis – up to 20%