Interested in helping Staples North American Delivery business transform into a preeminent provider of workspace solutions? The Staples Transformation Strategy team is looking for top talent who will be responsible for leading major growth/transformation initiatives for Staples North American Delivery (NAD).
- Lead North American Delivery growth/transformation initiatives:
- Lead strategic initiatives from inception to execution. Identify, develop and oversee various initiatives; provide ongoing status/progress reporting to senior leadership; identify risks and lead efforts to overcome challenges.
- Partner with select leaders to help them develop and clearly articulate their strategies/plans.
- Evolve an idea to concept, and determine ways to test, develop and move the concept forward.
- Lead and program-manage cross-functional teams to bring vision to reality. Develop partner relationships as necessary.
- Build out new capabilities for Staples as needed
- Identify key performance indicators. Measure and report on KPIs. Adjust initiatives as results require
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8 years of experience in a related field
- Strategic thinking combined with “on your feet” thinking; problem solver
- Ability to think critically and flexibility to work on a variety of initiatives
- Project management experience ranging from planning and design through execution, risk mitigation and analyzing results
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (for presentation to “C” level)
- Strong leadership capabilities and demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams in an effective and collaborative manner
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively with minimal supervision under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
- MS Office suite proficiency; excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills for analysis and presentations.