Our software platform, data sharingnetwork, and industry partnerships enable healthcare providers to bring precision cancer care to every patient who needs it. By bringing together leading healthcare innovators into a unified ecosystem, we are working toward a future in which all cancer patients have access to the best personalized care, regardless of location or income. Our customers — including Intermountain Healthcare, Providence St. Joseph Health, Henry Ford Health System, Aurora Health Care, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health — manage one million active cancer cases at nearly 300 hospitals in 25 states. Headquartered in San Francisco, Syapse is backed by investors including Social Capital, Safeguard Scientifics, Ascension Ventures, GE Ventures, Intermountain Healthcare Innovation Fund, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, Medidata Solutions, Roche Venture Fund, and Amgen Ventures.
About the Role: Our Strategy team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. Initiatives span high-level corporate strategy, operations, business development, product, and marketing.
As our Strategy Manager, you will lead cross-functional initiatives. You will need to quickly stand-up projects, define project plans, conduct research, build analytical models, distill findings into recommendations, and collaborate with internal and customer stakeholders to operationalize recommendations.
We are looking for someone who enjoys solving tough ambiguous problems and is comfortable switching gears from big picture strategic thinking to tactical implementation planning or deep data analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of Syapse’s business, market and operational opportunities and challenges
- Work with Syapse executives to prioritize business initiatives and build the respective project plans
- Collaborate with Syapse customers and internal stakeholders to understand operational and organizational challenges, and develop and implement plans to improve performance
- Develop and deliver professional communications to customers, internal stakeholders, and senior executives
- Build financial and analytical models to support business decisions and negotiations
- Guide execution and implementation of your recommendations
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, strategy, investment banking, or a similar business analyst role
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects while partnering with cross-functional teams and senior executives
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to present effectively to a variety of audiences
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with high attention to detail
- Intellectually curious and results driven