We are growing quickly and are looking for someone with a passion for healthcare and an insatiable curiosity to help us grow our physician network. As the Strategy Manager, Physician Network, you’ll work closely with the rest of the Medical Operations team to help develop and monitor a strategy for physician network growth that takes into consideration the needs of our patients, our operational and technical structures, and 3 year strategic initiatives. You’ll own key cost and performance metrics for the network, and will support our ongoing commitment to continuous improvement.
What You'll Do:
- Support provider network growth by owning staffing and performance metrics, including optimal provider team breakdown and the impact of staffing shifts on KPIs (e.g. response time, network costs, and licensure needs)
- Work closely with the Data team to optimize the distribution and allocation of provider work within the Ro Platform
- Synthesize data and research findings into actionable recommendations for leadership within and outside of the Medical Operations team
- Detail oriented while able to keep the big picture in mind - both in project scope and execution
- Manage Analyst and Coordinator-level direct reports, run reporting deep-dive projects independently, and proactively identify areas of opportunity for the Operations team.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role, preferably with experience managing the work of more junior team members
- Demonstrated experience developing analyses, presentations and support material to successfully implement strategy or initiatives
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite (modeling experience a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines with multiple phases and stakeholders at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing projects from concept to execution, with the ability to incorporate learnings from previous projects to ensure continuous improvement
- Independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is able to anticipate and proactively answer stakeholder questions within a compelling narrative
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in fast-paced ever-changing environment.