Your roleYou’ll focus on developing inorganic growth strategies throughmergers and acquisitions, partnering and alliances, enabling clients to enter new markets andchannels as well as consolidate and leverage scale in existing markets. Can you credibly and confidently deal with the C-suite of Fortune 500 and FTSE companies? Do you relish the challenge of bringing meticulous analysis to solve complex business problems for prestigious organizations? Are you ready to be inspired daily by smart, driven and diverse colleagues around the world?You’ll lead a workstream and take responsibility for rigorous analysis to identify and validate value creation opportunities for clients, as well as presenting your findings. Your ability to spot complex business issues and analyse situations or data will enable you to make high-impact decisions, while you’ll have the freedom to innovate, determining new methods and procedures for assignments within the established strategic framework. Coaching and mentoring lessexperienced team members will also be part of your role. A professional at a Manager level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to meet travel requirements; up to 100%
- Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years of experiencein the consulting industry or equivalent in an internal consulting role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity)
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity).
- Experience interacting with all parties associated with a deal setting (e.g. bankers, lawyers, other 3rd party advisors).
- Experience with pre-deal M&A activities and the ability to interact with a potential target’s management team.
- Experience with financial analysis and reporting, market analysis and gathering competitive intelligence, particularly in relation to M&A activity.
- Experience identifying divestiture and acquisition or alliance opportunities to strengthen the firm’s portfolio and capabilities.
- Master of Business Administration or the equivalent graduate degreepreferred