Are you a strategic data professional who brings strong digital media knowledge with CPG and retail savviness? Are you passionate about using digital innovation to deliver superior business results and help clients transform their marketing strategies?
Quotient is looking for a Strategy and Insights Manager with proven experience using data and analytics to lead clients and deliver consultative engagements that grow flagship brands. This individual will be part of a results oriented, dynamic team that is leading Quotient’s data-driven growth strategy. Responsibilities include understanding client business objectives, designing digitalcampaign strategies, synthesizing data to deliver actionable insights, and collaborating with our sales team on client delivery and ongoing development to expand partnerships with Quotient Technology, Inc.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate market and customer dynamics and provide insights to build compelling narratives to demonstrate Quotient's value proposition.
- Help understand client needs and develop data driven campaign strategies and plans.
- Working with cross functional teams, execute and monitor digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize our proprietary data and analytic solutions to summarize campaign performance, develop insights to help improve marketing ROI, and create client deliverables.
- Manage timelines and delivery commitments ensuring that quality materials are delivered accurately and on-schedule.
- In conjunction with our Sales team, strengthen client engagement and build collaborative partnerships that create mutual value.
- Support analytic initiatives within the sales team and provide sales/client feedback to improve deliverables.
- Direct client management and travel are required.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, Advanced Degree a plus.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in marketing for either a consumer packaged goods company OR a marketing services company, online products/services, ad/marketing/market research agency whose principal clientele include consumer packaged goods companies or their retailer partners.
- Experience with client leadership including strategic needs assessment, consultative delivery, and relationship building that lead to organic renewal and expansion.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills a must.
- Demonstrated analytical acumen to organize and interpret data and develop insights that inspire action.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications.
- Possesses desire to work in a fast-paced environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding.
- Ability to multi-task and work on many competing assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.