Quotient is looking for a Strategy and Insights Manager with validated experience using data and analytics to lead clients and deliver consultative engagements that grow flagship brands. You will be part of a results oriented, dynamic and diverse team that is leading Quotient’s analytic growth strategy. Responsibilities include understanding client business objectives, crafting digitalcampaign strategies, synthesizing data to deliver actionable insights, and collaborating withinternal teams on client delivery and ongoing development to expand partnerships with Quotient Technology, Inc.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Evaluate market and customer dynamics and provide insights to build compelling narratives to demonstrate Quotient's value proposition.
- Help understand client needs and develop data driven campaign strategies and plans.
- Working with cross functional teams, execute and monitor digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize our proprietary data and analytic solutions to summarize campaign performance, develop insights to help improve marketing return on investment, and build client deliverables.
- Lead timelines and delivery dedications ensuring that quality materials are delivered accurately and on-schedule.
- In conjunction with our Sales team, strengthen client engagement and build collaborative partnerships that craft mutual value.
- Support analytic initiatives within the sales team and provide sales/client feedback to improve deliverables.
- Direct client management and travel are required.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, Advanced Degree a plus.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in marketing focused in consumer packaged goods (either working directly for a CPG, or for a marketing services company, online products/services, ad/marketing/market research agency whose principal clientele include CPG companies or their retailer partners).
- Experience with client leadership including strategic needs assessment, consultative delivery, and relationship building that lead to organic renewal and expansion.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills a requirement.
- Proven analytical acumen to organize and interpret data and develop insights that encourage action.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications.
- Possesses dream to work in a dynamic environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding.
- Ability to multi-task and work on many contending assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.