To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 7 year(s)
Preferred Qualifications: Degree Preferred, Masters Degree
Demonstrates intimate knowledge of, and/or success in operations roles within a professional services firm or corporate environment, helping companies to identify, clarify and resolve complex issues critical to their strategic and operating success.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge of, and proven success in:
- Payer operations strategy - Sales, Marketing, Benefits/Products, Clinical Management, and Core Operations (Enrollment, Claims, Billing, and Customer Service)
- Domain expertise - Data & Analytics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Health Advocacy, Medical Trend Analysis, and Cost Benchmarking.
- Government Programs Experience with Medicare Advantage and Medicaid program requirements such as:
- Program implementation, product/market expansion and Growth
- Program compliance, risk and regulatory compliance
- Experience with Risk Adjustment programs and methodologies, experience with quality programs and provider network design.
- Business Development - growing existing clients and developing new clients within the Payor sector
- Payer industry market trends and industry-leading practices in order to develop insights and provide recommendations.