Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Strategy Director to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
- Direct one or more well-structured project teams simultaneously and maintain a steady pipeline of client opportunities for our Healthcare clients
- Act as the senior project and day-to-day manager to help ensure consistent successful delivery of all facets of KPMG strategic services to clients
- Act as the primary team interface with various levels of client executives up to and including C-Level, including assisting with business development activities and selling new client work
- Lead client problem formulation, problem solving, and problem and team structuring efforts
- Manage the development and presentation of final client deliverables and advise clients persuasively, earning the position of a trusted advisor
- Manage and support professional development of KPMG Strategy team members and assist with the recruiting and training of new staff
- A minimum of eight years external consulting experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a major strategy, boutique strategy or Big 4 firm, with a focus on the Healthcare industry sector
- Deep industry knowledge/experience in in Healthcare
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field; Master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience in at least one of the following strategy consulting areas: transaction and business due diligence, operational and performance improvement, strategic growth or other relevant strategy experience
- Comfort in working across client/project types such as domestic, international, private equity, and corporate
- Comfort in working in ill-defined client situations; travel may be up to 80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 33355