At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with 1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through more than 8,600 locations, 13,000 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco, but we’re decentralized so every local Wells Fargo location is a headquarters for satisfying our customers’ financial needs and helping them succeed financially. We do business with 70 million customers and one in three U.S. households. Wells Fargo has approximately 269,000 team members in 36 countries and territories across our more than 90 businesses.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”
Finance Shared Services (FSS)
Finance Shared Services (FSS), part of Enterprise Finance & Information Technology (EF&IT), provides strategic guidance and streamlined support to meet increasing demands facing Wells Fargo’s businesses. FSS provides a strong, scalable and more unified model to effectively deliver shared services to the enterprise. FSS is responsible for Enterprise Global Services (EGS) - Delivery, Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, Enterprise Transformation Services, Corporate Properties and Corporate Security, Operational Resiliency, and the Legal Entity Office. The FSS leadership team is now being expanded to include Governance, Strategy and First Line of Defense (FLOD) Risk for the FSS function.
Enterprise Transformation Initiatives (ETI)
Enterprise Transformation Initiatives is a group within Enterprise Transformation Services that identifies, drives, and delivers on transformational initiatives with enterprise-wide scope and impact reinventing structures, processes and systems to improve experiences for our team members, shareholders, and customers. ETI also designs and executes program management strategies for enterprise-wide initiatives. We are a small team comprised of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences who provide multiple perspectives and skills such as strategic planning, financial analysis, business analytics, business process optimization, and program management.
Our mission is to build a better Wells Fargo by being one step ahead, by being “actionary” instead of reactionary through forward thinking and preparing for the road ahead. We work to support Wells Fargo in achieving its vision: "We want to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially" -- whether that is through improving our tools, processes, or systems that support us in serving our customers.
- Conducts strategic analysis to support enterprise transformational initiatives
- Translates data into meaningful information and interprets and presents insights and recommendations to senior management
- Develops frameworks, processes, and methodologies for initiatives related analysis and reporting
- Consults and performs complex analyses involving data mining from multiple sources across lines of business and functional areas
- Determines the financial impact of strategic initiatives and develops associated financial projections and business cases
- Defines measurement standards and collaborates with business partners to gain agreement and understanding of those standards
- Consults with program management and business partners on initiative program level / workstream level forecasts and actuals
- Partners with finance, lines of business, and functional areas on routine initiative financial reporting against forecast and determines rational for any variances
*******Other locations may be considered for this opportunity within the Wells Fargo footprint.
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Knowledge and understanding of compiling and preparing executive summaries, whitepaper, and presentations for management/senior leaders
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Superior business translation skills – the ability to turn data into actionable insights that drive business decision-making
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of initiative related analysis and research
- Experience with large-scale initiatives across lines of business and functional areas
- Financial analysis and reporting experience
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Strong understanding of core enterprise functions and capabilities
- Can-do attitude and nimbleness to drive change with a calm and energetic style