Strategy professionals serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear, data-driven choices about where to play and how to win in order to drive growth and unlock enterprise value.
Strategy helps our clients:
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record + 5 years of consulting experience or MBA + 2 years.
- Experience focused on Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Strategic Planning, Growth Strategy, Commercial Strategy, and Business Transformation.
- Experience working with senior executives crafting and implementing strategies for growth and margin improvement at the corporate, business, or product level.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and oral and written communication skills; outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work independently; influence others and lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects.
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available