As a member of the Data Center Group's Strategy & Transformation team, the Strategy Analyst will act as an independent, trusted advisor who will help to shape the long term Strategy for DCG based on deep expertise of the external ecosystem, trends, and profit pools. This role will influence internal roadmaps and recommend build v buy v partner paths, and coordinate DCG Inorganic activities.
- Monitor industry, competitive, and technology trends, and publish deep-dive analyses accordingly
- Be the “go-to” source for market information and implications
- Influence and help formulate short term tactical and long term strategic direction of specific business units
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies.
We are a member of the Fortune Global 500, and recently leapt onto Forbes’ “Top Regarded Companies” list coming in at #27 out of the world’s top 2,000 companies, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to several recent acquisitions.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. We are proud to be a truly global company, as our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, strategy or related field (MBA a plus)
• 7+ years of experience in related industry a must; deep understanding of software defined architectures and/or cloud computing a plus
• Expertise in critically reviewing & summarizing findings, and translating to recommendations for upper level management
• Experience evaluating business trends and assessing market conditions
• Strong business acumen and understanding of the areas/actions that impact profitability
• Ability to think strategically
• Project Management skills
- Experience in storage and/or networking
- Technical industry experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.