This position is responsible for managing strategic divisional projects, enterprise liaison and support, and enterprise work force strategy to ensure the continued successful fulfillment of divisional objectives.
This work drives the division's strategic agenda, including developing corporate and business unit strategic plans, communicating strategy and tactics, defining measures for successes, and setting priorities for work efforts.
This position also works with other team members and is responsible for managing and executing specific aspects/work streams for a diverse set of strategic projects and evaluating industry trends and their business implications.
Works with senior leaders to embed strategic thinking in the organization and develop complex strategies that touch on many parts of business, and communicate information to create alignment and clarity. This position is also responsible for developing and managing analytics and tools to support strategy development.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree and 7 years experience in health care, health insurance, or strategic consulting environment.
* Experience with strategic planning, strategy development, analytics and research.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with interacting successfully with senior management and staff across multiple departments.
* Organizational skills, including ability to prioritize tasks.
* Creativity and innovation, analysis and implementation skills and experience.
* Business acumen and project/process integration skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Graduate Degree.
* Experience supervising project teams/personnel and mentoring.
* Health care industry experience.
* Analytical skills and business acumen with analyzing financial data and determining financial impact of programs.
Job ID: CH-1024504