Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Build and execute a Change Management/Communications Plan that incorporates best practices on how to best engage and lead the workforce through the process of change as Workforce and HR planning are assessed and restructured
- Support workforce assessment, skills gap assessment, competency assessment, succession plan and design, recruitment plan and design, training plan and design, onboarding plan and design, retention plan and design, and performance management plan and design
- Assist in creating implementation plan for all designed HR/Workforce initiatives
- Collaborate with Government staff across CIO and customer to determine, prioritize, and document the appropriate Strategic Initiatives to include the Implementation Plan
- Provide updates and ensure the understanding or clarity of process and progress to the CIO Government staff on a weekly basis
- Assist with multiple meetings, training, and collaboration sessions with CIO Senior Leadership Objective Champions and Initiative Owners for capturing and providing feedback for high level initiative plans, developing outcome measures and detailed plans for each initiative
- Develop and present executive level briefings on findings, plans, and implementation processes as needed. Document all processes pertaining to Strategic Workforce Plan in SOP
- Assists in the preparation of recommendations to senior management concerning human resource policies and practices. Works closely with management and possibly corporate staff management to develop human resource plans and strategies to meet organizational requirements.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least 10 years of relevant experience; 4 years of experience may be substituted for a degree
- Change management skills and experience to autonomously create and implement the change management plan for the Strategic Workforce Realignment initiatives.
- Extensive communication mechanisms and an understanding of change management best practices are required
- Understanding of the components of strategic workforce planning including processes for workforce assessment, skills gap assessment, competency assessment, succession
Job ID 2018-1571