Strategic Threat Intelligence Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
About This Role
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Highly motivated, team-oriented, self-learner, responsible, and focused on exceeding expectations
- Production of regular intelligence products for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational skills to facilitate management and tracking of large numbers of incidents, events, and intelligence feeds
- Sense of urgency, resourcefulness and enthusiasm in providing analysis, briefings and reports (both written and oral)
- Ability to applyagile methodology & accurate logic and common sense in making decisions
- Ability to protect confidential information and act with a high level of integrity
- Diverse knowledge in current and emerging technologies and international and national affairs
- Demonstrates understanding of the role of technology in business and as it applies to each functional area
- Ability to recommend and execute solutions in compliance with corporate security standards
- Ability to build strong relationships with and lead teams and individuals without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to quickly analyze large amounts of information and formulate an analysis
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to articulate and present information to all levels of management and staff
What can you bring to TD?Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Minimum of 4 years of research and analysis experience in intelligence analysis with preference for Government intelligence experience.
- University degree an asset
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to convey simple or complex information clearly and concisely
- Ability to speak, read, write and translate anotherlanguage a definite asset
- Technical knowledge of cybersecurity, networks and computers a definite asset
- Knowledge of banks and the financial industry an asset
- Self motivated, excellent interpersonal skills and work with minimal supervision
- Research, analysis and writing skills in intelligence or security related matters
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite of tools
- Knowledge of how to use intelligence analysis software an asset
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of bankingtechnology in areas and ways you’ve never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more. #LI-AL1