Our client is a prominent Vermont based organization involved in a high profile software platform roll out that will affect multiple locations. High potential to be used as a model for their industry nationwide.
The Technical Project Lead reports to the Steering Committee Exec Dir and Project Manager.
Responsible for serving as the liaison between vendors, implementation team, steering committee and site leads in the delivery of a enterprise software platforms.
Provide technical insight, leadership and guidance for multi-site software roll out. Manage the technical component of the overall project plan, budget and deliverables.
Estimated timeframe from start to completion is 18months. High potential, for the right person, for a permanent position.
· Prepare for implementation by gathering information and understanding of the status quo of each site's existing system architecture.
· Provide technical guidance for activities assigned within the scope of responsibility.
· Provide technical coordination advice for the ERP cutover and decommissioning strategies/timing for legacy solutions for the colleges.
· Report weekly status, and proactively raises issues and potential risks.
· Ensure unified leveraging of vendor platform toolkits, APIs and technical approaches by all three sites to enable best practices during and after the project
· Strong background in system architecture, data exchange architecture and project management.
· Deliverable?focused. Strong technical analyst, business analyst and organizational transition management skills.
· Manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and cultures.
· Manage IT infrastructure including data migrations, integrations, testing methodologies, reporting.
· Use creativity, past experience and logic to see a project from concept to final implementation
· Build relationships with external and internal contacts.
· Proven ability in Transition management.