The Strategic Support Manager will report to the Senior Director of Strategic Support and actively support the Director of Strategic Development, in daily business development activities to include:
- Recognize new business opportunities and enter into SalesForce database
- Manage Capture process, investigate and verify business opportunities, develop and present Capture Plan to all levels of Management
- Generate Gap Analyses to determine Alutiiq’s coverage capability
- Respond to Sources Sought Notices, RFI Announcements, and White Papers as needed
- Research teaming partner scenarios and initiate meetings to develop partnerships
- Assist in the development of proposals by working closely with the Director of Bid and Proposals on a regular basis to include:
- Technical Writing
- Proposal Reviews
The Strategic Support Manager helps to ensure the overall success of the Strategic Operations group by serving as a business development liaison between Operations and Bid and Proposal groups. This support will include all areas of the Business Development and Bid and Proposal Processes as well as provide operational support to Operating Groups. Support activities will include opportunity research and identification; capture planning, proposal development, and operations and management support. The candidate will also provide support to special programs and evaluations as necessary and directed.
- Program/Project Management Experience.
- Subject Matter Expert level experience. Specific experience supporting C4ISR, Engineering Security Systems, Technical Publications with a variety of agencies (desired)
- Knowledge of Small Business contracting regulations (desired)
- Must possess excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work extended hours as necessary.
- Must be willing to travel to various operating locations.
- Must possess solid interpersonal skills and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 10+ years Government Contracting Experience working with DoD and Federal Civilian Agencies desired .
- 5+ years Business Development and Proposal Experience.