We are looking for Strategic Sourcing Specialist for our client in Mansfield, MA
Job Title: Strategic Sourcing Specialist?
Job Location: Mansfield, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Min 6 - 10 year of exp
- The Strategic Sourcing Specialist will provide analytical and project management support to the Surgical Innovations (SI) Operations Sourcing organization
- Act as a liaison between Category Management, Sustaining Engineering, Supplier Excellence and other departments/stakeholders as required.
- He or she will identify metrics, tools, and processes to optimize reporting, coordination activities and work collaboratively with team members to prioritize and drive implementation.
- This position reports directly to the Sr. Director, SI Operations Sourcing.
- Surgical Innovations Sourcing
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead or otherwise support various SI sourcing and Inventory Management projects and initiatives.
- Support SI Spend Workshop programs, RFP, supplier selection, and ongoing supply base management process.
- Maintain expertise in both the area of spend being managed and in strategic sourcing supportprocesses.
- Assist in the management of supplier inquiries and relationships.
- Provide analytical support and analysis of the supply base to support key projects and initiatives.
- Generate, monitor, and proactively address key performance metrics for stakeholder groups.
- AS/BS concentration in Business or Supply Chain
- Communication skills
- Attention to details is a must
- Advanced computer skills including experience in Excel creating and using pivot tables & PowerPoint.
- Previous experience a plus, but not required
- Multi lingual capabilities desirable, but not required