Responsible for Sourcing $500M of indirect spend. Position will oversee development of baseline, request for proposal, initial negotiations, andcontract execution for IT relatedcontracts. Position will beresponsible for annual savings commitments in excess of $1M that must be identified and reduced from existing approved BRCbudgets. Position will play integral role as one of the principle faces of the organization to outside vendor community as well as partner withinternal business departments to ensure sign off process is completed and executed at each gate review.
- Responsible for IT category definition related to $500M indirect spend – board projects, allocate resources to define biggest benefit to the company (capital and expense) and align with IT business partners to achieve maximum benefit
- Lead IT sourcing, negotiation andcontracting projects and project teams through 7 step sourcing project – ensure all gate reviews are completed and signed off prior to moving into next phase (baseline, vendor response list,RFP document, NDA’s,contracts execution, and transition)
- Analyze Category Spend
- Determine Category Requirements
- Develop Category Strategy
- Prepare RFO and send to Vendors
- Review RFP Submission and Short List Vendors
- Negotiate Select Vendors
- Develop Transition Plan
- Lead team of 3 sourcing professionals though successful sourcing engagements
- Partner with IT Business Departments Executive Management to develop detailed requirement documents and award scenarios
- Represent Sterling with external Software, IT Consulting, Third Party Contingent Labor, and System Integrator vendor community on sourcing events – ensure professional, and integrity based stance throughout all events
- Responsible for development, monitoring andreporting performance to thebudget commitments throughcategoryaudits
- This includes the development and consistent reporting of monthly performance to Senior Management
- Proposes improvements and utilizes resources to implement system upgrades and resolves problems.
- Facilitate constituent meetings to manage with all related parties (including Finance) as events are concluded and during audits
- Works with all Home Office Department Heads in the communication of departmental activity and the development of their annual budgets best practices for sourced categories
- Work closely with IT to oversee the implementation of contract management software and procure to pay software as those systems are implemented within the organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Business Systems, Operations Management/Research, Information Technology, or Finance
- 5-7 years experience with Project Management Sourcing Best Practices budgets, accounting, reconciliation practices and complex analytics
- 3-5 years experience negotiating software (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.), IT Hardware, IT Implementation, IT Integration and Contingent/Third Party Workforce (Accenture, Deloitte, etc.) engagement contracts.
- The requiredqualifications also include a skilled knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint); knowledge of Visio and Microsoft Project is preferred
- Experience with data analysis and problem solving is also required as well as strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work independently and be self-motivated must also be demonstrated
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and demands of the position
- The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other team members and managers.