Position is responsible for handling the company's end to end sourcing operations. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our sourcing activities by analyzing the company's spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities. The position's success will be measured by the negotiated cost savings and contribution to the company's bottom line.
- Manage the company's supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques.
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers.
- 10+ years' experience in strategic sourcing roles
- Proven work experience as a sourcing manager or procurement manager
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Travel required: 30%