Strategic sourcing opportunity with responsibility for the development of category management initiatives. This individual will develop and implement sourcing strategies and roadmaps for the assigned areas of spend, identify and implement sourcing synergies and seek opportunities for value improvement. We are seeking individuals who have demonstrated results around key areas of focus including:
- Negotiation and implementation of global contracts (LTAs)
- Supply Base Optimization (rationalization / consolidation opportunities)
- Supplier Development (LCC opportunities)
- Cost Optimization / Reduction (TCO, VA/VE, target costing, etc.)
- Supply Base Management (KPIs: scorecards, dashboards, etc.)
Individuals who have developed a continuous improvement toolbox (Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma) preferred. Relocation assistance available.