This position is responsible for defining all managed category strategies, developing and growing programs and is inclusive of identifying additional managed spend categories and strategically managing supplier relationships.
This position is responsible for maintaining the portfolio supplier relationships and interfacing with outlet operators to oversee program implementation. The Manager will interact regularly with the Strategic Sourcing Director Wine, Strategic Sourcing Director Beverage, Program Management, Purchasing Operations, outlet operators and suppliers to ensure the efficient procurement of all beverages.
- Streamline MMS (Material Management Specialists) process in SKU (stock keeping unit) management towards established KeyPerformance Indicators.
- Enable Food and Beverage outlets, Purchasing Operations and Warehouses to improve the process of sourcing, ordering, receiving and selling wine, beer and spirits across properties.
- Prepare analysis to support menu engineering across Las Vegas properties.
- Collaborate in operational activities such as allocating marketing resources, completing outlet activations, preparing category review scorecard and provide brand distribution reporting for properties, suppliers and vendors.
- Build-out and expand the cross-property beverage purchasing program designed to maximize continuous improvement strategies and meet present and future demand.
- Standardize, substitute or eliminate SKUs from the portfolio through standardization of item creation process.
- Monitor miscellaneous number spend to reduce lost opportunities on cost savings through program adherence.
- Manage fiscal marketing budget (to include employee engagement initiatives whereby leveraging funds for intellectual capital) and maintain 3rd party marketing collaboration through a check-and-balance system.
- Support Sourcing Directors on content for decks, presentations, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and all other multimedia endeavors.
- Build tracking systems to manage inventory relevant to EBITDA enhancement strategies.
- Ensure the appropriate input from key stakeholders, including the Wine and Beverage Committees, is incorporated in program decision making.
- Drive continuous improvement through data analytics, supplier collaborations and recommendations to outlet operators / warehouse where savings or superior quality is available through sourcing program.
- Participate in continuous training required to keep team apprised of business situations as they affect Procurement policy.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, supply chain management, business administration or related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 5 years of Procurement/Sourcing or Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience with emphasis on fine dining and Food and Beverage category.
- Introductory course with the Court of Master Sommeliers or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Completion of Court of Master Sommeliers Certified Course.
- Previous experience conducting bid processes.
- Previous systems experience in Stratton Warren, Infinium, and/or Coupa.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting, preferably in Food and Beverage.