Strategic Services Executive is responsible for building positive customer advocacy and value through the delivery of Professional and Strategic Services surrounding our entire Oasis 360 suite of products, database, SQL, SSRS, nVision Business Intelligence Tool, ONE LINK media, graphics and bonusing, Oasis Loyalty and new-to-market products. Responsible for delivering billable services on all professional service contractual agreements.
• Experienced Database/SQL professional who will be responsible for delivering highly technical Strategic services while building positive customer advocacy and value of the Oasis 360 suite of products
• You will be part of a small team responsible for executing contracted services by partnering with our customers to help them understand software and implementation of best practices
• You will play a key role in both performing and implementing Services to drive product utilization, reinvestment and improve overall customer loyalty and satisfaction
• Individual is highly motivated, constantly collaborating with Sales and System Services toadvance our Product portfolio position in our customer base
What you'll do
- Responsible for delivering billable services on all professional service contractual agreements
- Design, update and implement custom SQL scripts, Crystal & SSRS reports, database backups & restores, technical installation of software and/or modification of stored procedures
- Manage and execute complex projects concurrently, determine tasks, activities and any additional resources based on a scope-of-work for delivering services, on time and on budget
- Understand business and casino related problems to identify and present solutions
- Ability to root cause anlaysis complex SQL problems with data integrity, performance, & program functionality
- Assist D&D, Q&A, and Business Analysts on testing the specifications with new releases and applications
- You’ll work with the NSSC helpdesk on solutions as the subject matter expert, partner with Account Managers for customer relationship and expectations, and be able to work diligently with a Project Manager
- Five years of experience with database platforms (i.e. MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL). Possesses significant knowledge of complex database and object-oriented concepts. Displays proficient knowledge of casino operations, player reinvestment, gaming terminology, database analytics, reporting, and accounting metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, MIS or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of experience in a related technical service and support role, casino operations, as well as prior experience as a consultant or advisory position, preferred. Oasis software preferred.
- Ability to manage time independently. Must have the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at one time.
- Ability to provide excellent methods of problem-solving techniques and solution-oriented mindset to both colleagues and customers. Must be team, goal, and results-oriented with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, as well as customer services skills. Excellent inter-personal skills, and able to communicate under pressure. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Should be comfortable working with all levels of the business and deliver presentations to Executive team.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Must be able to travel up to 30%
- Demonstrable skills in the Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Must display ATI’s Core Values and strong cultural attributes
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, company products, and customer-sensitive information.
- Achieve or maintain Aristocrat Master Certification within the Oasis360 Marketing, Operations, Accounting, Loyalty, and Mobile software products within 180 days of hire and on new product releases or internal programs within a directed time period.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success