JDA Software is currently seeking a Strategic Services Director (Manufacturing) to join our Strategic Services group in North America. This is a virtual role and will report to the Sr. Strategic Services Director in EMEA.
As part of the global Strategic Services team, this role will enhance, support and promote JDA’s leadership position with regard to process and solutions within the manufacturing sector. The role will bring value to JDA’s customers by ensuring alignment between the customer’s processes, people and technology.
- Act as an industry expert with the ability to exhibit deep domain knowledge in manufacturing in order to guide clients toward improved processes to drive profit, enhance resource effectiveness, and improve overall process efficiency.
- Use expert facilitation skills to lead clients to solutions and opportunities in the areas of business process, resource use and technology.
- Stay ahead of current industry best practices and operate as a thought leader in supply chain processes.
- Assist in driving major software and services sales by demonstrating the value of the proposed solutions and proposing a recommended roadmap to lead companies to greater success.
- Maintain close working relationship with sales, management, consulting, customer support and product management relating to securing and presenting appropriate proposal information to prospective clients and existing clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and publications for appropriate industry conferences and forums.
- BS/BA degree equivalent required; MS/MBA preferred.
- Substantial functional experience in operational manufacturing, FMCG/CPG, Fashion, Pharmaceutical, Metals & Mining, Automotive, Healthcare or Semiconductor industry, managing teams and complex project environments.
- Strong knowledge of S&OP and Forecasting.
- Knowledge of Retail and change management a plus.
- Demonstrated experience negotiating and interfacing with C-Level Executives.
- Experience in End-to-End design, multichannel and international network design, ideally with e-commerce and digital business background.
- Experience in the delivery of strategy consulting, either from the perspective of a third party consultancy or as part of an in-house strategy function.
- Deep knowledge of the pertinent business processes (i.e. strategic core manufacturing processes).
- Profound understanding of the industry, products, and trends for the area of expertise.
- Have been trained in and had exposure to change management programs.
- Ability to resolve complex problems with little to no guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation and client relationship building skills.
- Exceptional facilitation skills (meeting sessions, conflict resolutions, brainstorming etc.)
- Commercial instinct to discover and develop new opportunities.