Flexibility and excellent base salary, bonus and full benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a newly created role as a high profile senior level Director who is strategic and commercially driven in their mindset who has successfully led and nurtured their team through exciting and positive change to a more strategic approach for continued growth. You will have experience of owning the full P&L and the ability to see the bigger picture and uniting teams and brands together. You will have excellent communication skills working with key stakeholders and strong analytical skills with financial and commercial acumen looking at bringing together processes and reporting metrics whilst driving continued growth.
For this newly created strategic role, you will have a background ideally in premium retail brands, strategy and operations including live events working alongside marketing, sales, product, PR etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving the strategic direction of the business determining future growth of viable offerings and digital products. Overseeing strategy, owning the budgets and P&L, planning, management and onsite execution of exciting and successful Events with the potential of huge growth introducing additional offerings and digital products
- Partner with C-Suite to set targets, establish the strategy and tactics to deliver on the plan, forecast and contribute to weekly sales reports. Identify challenges, solutions and opportunities.
- Direct management of a small team on a day-to-day basis including liaising with the event operations team to deliver on events.
- Define the value proposition and delivery of eventexperiences that drive long-standing relationships with audience, content providers and sponsors.
- Implement strategic plans for events, resulting in enhanced revenue, profitability, growth and competitive advantage, improving margins.
- Partner with marketing and operations leadership on content and the look and feel to deliver a rewarding eventexperience for attendees and sponsors, building strategy from floor plan development to live event features.
- Liaise with PR team to develop KPIs, advise on subject matter experts and ensure delivery against goals.
- Using brand expertise and partnering with sales leadership, support new opportunities and ensure sponsor messaging aligns to the greater event value proposition
- Manage and build partnerships with retail community marketing to improve attendee acquisition.
- Use of data and metrics on customers to review adjustments to the strategy and delivery of the events.
- Work with the creative team to ensure visual identity is represented in all pre and post Show.
- Work with team to leverage exciting technology effectively and analyze trends and reporting
- Demonstrated experience of driving strategy and teams to successful growth within the live event business and or retail brands with events
- Strong and successful management of diverse teams, a change agent whilst encouraging personal and professional growth.
- Strong experience in budget management and financial reporting
- Proven success influencing internal stakeholders.
- Excellent at understanding your stakeholder needs whilst maintaining brand and business objectives and a strong yet approachable and encouraging manager of your team
- You are creative with fresh ideas and approaches on reaching audiences and engaging attendees.
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Flexibility with working hours and office/home and great benefits