Strategic Sales Executive
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is a division of Wolters Kluwer that provides a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally.
GRC Solutions serves more than 350,000 customers in more than 150 countries, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies, 92% of the world's top banks, 90% of the Am Law 100 and more than 300,000 small businesses.
The division has a global footprint, with workforce in 28 countries. Our clients include corporate legal departments, insurers, small businesses, financial services companies, brand professionals, underwriters, governments and compliance and risk professionals.
- Retain existing accounts and drive profitable new sales growth in assigned geographic territory
- Sell all client offerings including, iLien, iLienRED, MVP and other lien and life-of-loan services to the corporate and/or financial markets
- Learn and stay informed on the comprehensive CTLS product line while following a comprehensive sales process
- Update and manage sales pipeline information for an assigned list of accounts
- Manage time and resources effectively
- Represent Wolters Kluwer within the industry and territory
- Contribute to sales planning and forecasting activities
DivisionGovernance, Risk & ComplianceLocation(s)2929 Allen Pkwy Suite 3300, Houston, TX - CTS0048Qualifications
- A minimum of five years of outside, business-to-business sales experience consistently achieving sales quotas; preferably with UCC, public records searching and life-of-loan services and workflow analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent outside sales experience
- Consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Experience developing relationships across many levels within an organization with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to sell into all clients within the territory without restrictions or challenges from enforceable non-compete agreements held by the employee and prior employers within 30 days of employment
- Experience selling to multiple levels within Fortune 500 companies, banks and financial institutions